Time, take me away cause I can barely hold on

domingo, 30 de enero de 2011

This is my hell

There's to many thoughts right now and the're becoming cages for me. Don't get this the wrong way, I'm not sad or feeling bad, but I'm not feeling alright either, like I said it's like I have nothing else to offer, like I'm empty and the world is not following my steps. So what should you do when you wake up after dreaming for so long?back to reality , I thought it would be easier this way but it's quite the opposite
But you know what?I dont fucking care anymore, carpe diem, I'm gonna live my life just like I want to and fuck all the rest

It's a game. I wanted to skip to the end and to the whole happily ever after thing. But you don't get there, unless you play the game.

In this endless maze I'll suffocate

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario